1. TRAVEL NURSE
We provide Health Care services direct at your home. But Nowadays, clients are also in need of healthcare services while traveling.
We are providing Healthcare Professionals to patients who are traveling abroad to assure clients that they are well cared for while on travel.
Our travel nurses have a wide array of duties to perform, that includes and not limited to:
- Comprehensive assessment to provide customized care.
- Activities of Daily Living (Bathing, Grooming, and Feeding)
- Administering medication as ordered
- Preparing nutritionally-specific meals
- Health teaching to family members and caregivers about the proper patient and medical care.
- Follow-up procedures after surgery or administering physical therapy as ordered within their scope of practice.
2. CLINIC NURSE
Clinic nurses work closely with doctors, specialists, and other care providers to deliver short- and long-term care to patients and aid patients from the moment they enter the clinic. Qatar Care has highly qualified staff nurses that are trained and experienced in different areas depending on the clients need.
The scope of service includes and not limited to:
- Conduct Patient Intake
- Support Doctors
- Observing and supporting patient evaluation
- Administering treatments and medications as needed
- Maintain Equipment
- Communicate with Patients and Care Providers
3. SCHOOL NURSE
School nurses work to promote a healthy school environment. Beyond promoting health and safety for students within the school facility during the school day, they also encourage students to maintain healthy habits and behaviors when they are not in school.
These nursing professionals are also responsible for identifying both actual and potential health problems, providing case management services, and collaborating with educators, school officials, students, and families to ensure students respond positively to their environment and develop normally. Because healthy children are successful learners, school nurses advocate for the physical, emotional, mental, and social health of students.
Using their clinical knowledge and judgment, school nurses routinely perform the following duties and not limited to:
- Perform health screenings
- Coordinate referrals to private healthcare providers
- Serve as liaisons between school personnel, family, and community healthcare providers to ensure a healthy school environment
- Providing health-related education to students and staff in both individual and group settings
- Monitoring immunizations, managing communicable diseases and assessing the school environment to prevent injury and ensure safety
- Overseeing infection control measures
- Overseeing medication administration, health care procedures, and the development of healthcare plans
- Overseeing vision, hearing, body mass index, and mental health screening procedures
- Making decisions related to the delegation of healthcare tasks as directed by state laws and professional practice guidance
4. COMPANY NURSE
Company nurses provide basic healthcare services to a company’s employees. They may be responsible for providing general first aid when needed, along with assessing employee health risks and promoting employee health. Company nurses work to improve customer retention and lower company healthcare costs.
Using their clinical knowledge and judgment, company nurses perform the following duties and not limited to:
- Provide Basic Healthcare - This includes administering first aid where needed and evaluating employees’ overall health.
- Administer Prescribed Medication and Treatment - Some employees may have medication and treatment that needs to be administered during work hours ensuring that all medications are prescribed.
- Organize Employee Physicals - Company nurses are responsible for coordinating with the company’s healthcare provider to set up annual exams and physicals for all employees.
- Raise Healthcare Awareness - These nurses also work closely with employees to raise healthcare awareness. This includes evaluating an employee’s health and making lifestyle recommendations to improve their health. They may also hold company-wide meetings to discuss general healthcare tips and recommendations.
- Maintaining Employee Health Records, Safety and Health Hazards in The Work Environment.
- Report on Employee Health - Company nurses often report to stakeholders on overall employee health. They may also make recommendations to upper management about new healthcare initiatives that the company can implement to lower healthcare costs.
5. WOUND CARE SERVICE
Qatar Care’s wound care service focuses on the treatment and healing of wounds. Our team provides customized care under a patient's physician to ensure our patients reach optimal healing and positive outcomes.
Our staff understands the complex nature of wound treatment and healing. Our wound care program is a multidisciplinary approach in which we treat wounds, as well as, the underlying disease process and cause of wounds.
Our wound care service focuses on the following and not limited to:
- Provide excellent nursing care to patients suffering from wounds.
- Initiate nursing care procedures in managing acute and traumatic wounds.
- Ensure optimum patient care delivery in wound care nursing procedures.
- Educate and counsel patients and their families on wound care processes and issues.
- Demonstrate wound care procedures to other caregivers.
- Coordinate with rehab, traumatic and nutritional nurses in nursing patients with wounds.
- Outcome measurement and reporting
- Evidence-based treatment protocols based on standards of care
- Continuous assessment and reassessment of wounds, patient care, and change in the treatment plan as appropriate
- Collaboration with the patient's physician
Our goal is to optimize our patient's healing time and promote the best possible health outcomes.
6. INJECTION ADMINISTRATION AT HOME
Now a day’s injection administration is one of the most basic medical procedures, yet we still need a well-experienced hand to give us the medication.
Qatar Care is offering this service to help patients at home and their families to save time, effort, promote comfort, and proper management by a well-trained nurse.
This service is only for clients with prescribed medication from a Doctor that needs:
- Intramuscular injection (IM)
- Subcutaneous injection
To learn more about the service, contact us at email@example.com or call us at +974 4447 7789